Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Makin' purtier links

I have a friend who's a missionary in South Africa who sent me an e-mail yesterday with several suggestions as to how I might make the links in my posts shorter.

Did you get that? A MISSIONARY found my posts so cluttered he had to take the time to intervene. (Graciously, of course.) When I came home and reported this to Mrs. Curmudgeon, she agreed that, indeed, my blog looks a mess.

How long have you people been talking about this behind my metaphorical back? And you let a missionary do your dirty work? Seriously.

Turns out blogspot has had a tool in the menu bar for turning words and phrases into hyperlinks all along, and I've now learned to use it.

Everybody happy?

1 comment:

dmb said...

If it were not for your missionary friends, you would be wasting a lot of time on non-curmudgeonly affairs. Glad to be of help!
By the way, I begin to warm up to the style of your blog and often look over my shoulder to see if somebody may catch me laughing.
Dirk