Friday, November 11, 2011

Christmastime is beer (2011)


As a public service, I thought I should inform the world of the beers I'd like to see under my Christmas tree or proffered to me by supplicants.

You're welcome, world.

My favorites (i.e., by the case, please) are Full Sail Wassail from Full Sail Brewing and Breckinridge Brewery's Christmas Ale. This year, I'm very interested in trying out two offerings from AC Golden (i.e., Coors): Batch 19 and Winterfest, along with New Belgium's Snow Day. To be safe, a case of each so I can give them appropriate study and analysis.


I'm not picky, though; nearly any beer with "winter" or "Christmas" on the label is likely to please my SADS-immune palate, as is anything featuring hops. Give your favorite Presbyterian Curmudgeon a merry little Christmas this year.

No comments: